This is the NEW version Tippmann A5! The black Tippmann A-5 is all about speed. Its patented Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, giving it the power to unleash a fury of balls as fast as you can fire them. The A-5 can also be completely stripped and reassembled in the field in 60 seconds - without tools. Combining technology, accuracy and durability, this high-end marker has everything, so you can concentrate on one thing - eliminating your opponent. With its all aluminum die cast receiver and extra-sturdy black finish, the A-5 is one of the toughest markers available. Other features include a shock-absorbing end cap for reduced wear and recoil; front-cocking knob, which allows for a fully enclosed receiver; and a 200-round wide-mouth hopper. In addition, it can be upgraded with many different accessories including, but not limited to, a Flatline Barrel System, Sniper barrels, collapsible stock, double trigger, Response Trigger System (grip not included), E-Grip, low pressure kit and expansion chamber kit. It's fully-compatible for CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen, and is completely customizable for enhanced performance.
- Cyclone Feed System - feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- External Selector Switch- allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- Larger Front Grip - has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- Stock Barrel - 8.5" high-performance stone-honed barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
- Redesigned Internal Bore - wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- Lighter Receiver Design - reduces the overall weight of the marker
- Tombstone Connections - maintenance is faster and easier
- Sling Mounts - removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
- Low-Profile Hopper - offset design offers a clear sightline
- Black Gas line - provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction
- 3.01 LBS
- 19 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air or Co2
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- No additional hoper required, comes with Cyclone feed and hopper.
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Oil, Hopper with Cyclone feed installed.
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Anodized Aluminum Construction, Composite Grip Frame
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What makes the Tippmann A5 better than the Tippmann 98 Custom?
Although they are similar in some ways the Tippmann A5 comes with more features out of the box and has more user friendly features. The most notable of these features being that it comes with a Cyclone feed and hopper already, so you do not need to purchase a hopper separately.
2/What upgrades for the Tippmann A5 can I get?
Over the years there have been a ton of upgrades that have been available for the A5 Custom from barrels, to electronic grip kits, to bolts, and conversion kits.
3/What barrel works best on the Tippmann A5?
You can use any barrel with A5 style threads, the most optimal barrels to use for this marker are any that range between 14 to 16 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.