The Response Trigger System is the ultimate big game fire power. The Response Trigger System increases your trigger speed by resetting the trigger and sear with excess gas during firing. This gas is used to operate a cylinder behind the trigger to do the resetting. The pressure of your finger on the trigger pulls it back to fire the next shot. The speed is determined by the amount of flow through the knurled adjuster on the side. The upper limit on the rate of fire is set by this adjuster.
- New Cyclone Feed System - feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- New External Selector Switch- allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- New Larger Front Grip - has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- New Stock Barrel - 8.5" high-performance stone-honed barrel enhances accuracy and reduces noise
- New Redesigned Internal Bore - wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- New Lighter Receiver Design - reduces the overall weight of the marker
- New Tombstone Connections - maintenance is faster and easier
- New Sling Mounts - removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling
- New Low-Profile Hopper - offset design offers a clear sightline
- New Black air line - provides greater on-field stealth and heavy-duty construction
- 3.01 LBS
- 19 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air or Co2
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- No additional hoper required, comes with Cyclone feed and hopper.
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Oil, Hopper with Cyclone feed installed.
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Anodized Aluminum Construction, Composite Grip Frame
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What makes the Tippmann A5 better than the Tippmann 98 Custom?
Although they are similar in some ways the Tippmann A5 comes with more features out of the box and has more user friendly features. The most notable of these features being that it comes with a Cyclone feed and hopper already, so you do not need to purchase a hopper separately.
2/What upgrades for the Tippmann A5 can I get?
Over the years there have been a ton of upgrades that have been available for the A5 Custom from barrels, to electronic grip kits, to bolts, and conversion kits.
3/What barrel works best on the Tippmann A5?
You can use any barrel with A5 style threads, the most optimal barrels to use for this marker are any that range between 14 to 16 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.