Introducing the Planet Eclipse CS3 Electronic Paintball Marker
With the all new Planet Eclipse CS3 we are seeing new features and upgrades to the already fantastic CS platform including the CS1, CS1.5 and the CS2. In this new release Planet Eclipse created their most powerful and intelligent drive train to date with the all new OP Core Drivetrain. This drivetrain features an industry first fully double decoupled drive (FDD) and integrated auto dwell dynamics (ADD), these combined features provide amazing reliability and efficiency as well as supreme consistency. This new technology allows operation at an extremely low pressure of 95-105psi, this was accomplished by increasing its valve chamber volume by 50%. By doing this, they have reduced recoil and bolt force by almost 20% AND reduced the sound signature making it even quieter than the previous models.
The breech system, known as DefTek offers an offset inlet which helps prevent paintballs from breaking when they bounce back up into the feedneck and then get chopped by the bolt. By slightly offsetting, it allows a paintball to hit the sidewall and forces it into the opposite side instead of up into the feedneck, thus keeping the ball in the breech.
The CS3 also features an all new two piece toolless wraparound textured grip.Eclipse has increased the upper section of the grip so it now extends up to cradle the upper overhang of the rear frame. It provides for a great feel in the hand and makes the grip feel more complete than before. The grip features a push button console that is sealed to eliminate water and paint from creeping in. The CS3 also features a magnified lens on the OLED screen to provide a crisp, clear display to the user. On the front grip you will find the traditional and comfortable rubber grip which houses the toolless lock and load battery housing.
Moving on to the trigger, Planet Eclipse has included the 5-point adjustable Rake Trigger on the CS3. This allows the player the ability to adjust the pull to their liking whether they wear gloves or play with bare fingers.
Also featured on the powerful CS3 is the all new S63 barrel system which includes the Eclipse PWR inserts and the micro-honed aluminum front and back sections. This barrel was designed to perform at high levels so it compliments the CS3 perfectly.
Last but certainly not least, the electronics. The all new Planet Eclipse CS3 features the MME package which is the modular marker electronics system. Created with the consumer in mind, it features a 3-piece construction which makes troubleshooting, servicing and maintenance much easier and cost effective for the user. This system features an upgraded comms board which houses the BLE Bluetooth module, again created with the consumer in mind. The Bluetooth feature gives the user the ability to connect wirelessly to the E-Portal Lite app to create custom firing settings, refine the operation of the marker and more.
Once again, Planet Eclipse has released a marker that is sure to be a jar dropper! As we always expect from them, quality and performance above everything.
We are sure you can't wait to get your hands on the all new CS3, don't wait, order yours now!
Eclipse CS3 Features:
- CS3 3D Milled Aluminium Body
- CS3 Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- CS3 Frame With Extended Reach and revised Grip Geometry
- NEW OP Core Drivetrain
- 3-Stage Bolt Acceleration
- Fully Decouple Drive (FDD)
- Auto Dwell Dynamics (ADD)
- 50% Larger Valve Chamber Volume
- Lower Operating Pressure – 95-105psi
- Reduced Bolt Force
- Reduced Recoil
- Reduced Sound Signature
- NEW High Flow FT Bolt
- Deftek Breech System (DBS)
- 5-Point Adjustable Blade Trigger w/Rake Control
- S63 Pro Barrel - Total Length 14.5"
- S63 PWR Inserts 0.685" and 0.689" Inserts
- NEW MME Electronics Package
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- OLED Rear Mounted Heads-Up Display
- Quick Release Toolless Eye Covers
- Onboard Spare Detents
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- Low Profile CS3 POPS Assembly
- New Two-Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Sealed Push-Button Console And Magnifying Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised and Textured Foregrip
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Frame Mounted Electronics (FME)
- Two Bolts – FT and Hard Tip Bolts Included
- Ultra Low Power SMC Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Assembly
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal and E-Portal Lite App Compatible
- Fully Mech Compatible – Mech Frame Sold Separately