The new TiPX .68 Caliber Paintball Pistol is an exciting new compact design that will be dependable, lightweight, easy to maintain and affordable. The new Tippmann TiPX Pistol comes with 2 magazine clips, a barrel blocking device, and a maintenance kit. The Tippmann Pistol has a barrel that is easy to remove. The Tippmann Pistol uses a standard Tippmann A5 or Tippmann X7 Threaded barrel. If you were to upgrade the barrel on your pistol, you would have a light weight and compact paintball gun with Great accuracy. The Tippmann Paintball Pistol uses a ¼ Turn CO2 Cap. This means is is a very coarse thread and the 12 Gram CO2 cartridge is easily punctured. This is a great feature of the pistol because it will be very easy for you to change out the CO2 in game play or with your paintball gloves on. The Tippmann Paintball Pistol houses the 12 gram CO2 cartridge just under the barrel. This makes the hand grip of the pistol feel more like a regular handgun.
- X7 and A-5 compatible threads provide the ability to add after market barrels.
- ¼ Turn CO2 Cap - Easy to turn cap makes loading a snap even with gloves on.
- 12 gram CO2 Air System - The under barrel location allows for a smaller grip and lowest cost magazine.
- Picatinny Rails - Built in rails make it easy to add a Tac light or other accessories.
- Metal Trigger - This durable trigger punctures Co2 on first pull, saving your air until you need it.
- Magazine Feed System - The quick release system drops the magazine right into your hand with the touch of a button.
- Covered Ammo Windows - Allows you to see how many balls are in your magazine at a glance.
- Grip - Ergonomically designed grip is smaller and textured for a secure feel.
- Self-Locking 7-Ball Magazine Clip - This spring loaded, compact clip is easy to carry, load and use.
- Lanyard Clip - Ensures you will never lose your pistol in the heat of battle.
- External Velocity Adjuster - Allows for easy adjustment with a standard Alan wrench.
- Ability To Add A Remote Line - Allows access to a separate air supply when needed.
- 1.13 LBS
- 11 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- 12 Gram Co2
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- TiPX Magazines
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Oil, 3 magazines, Holster
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Composite construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/Is the Tippmann TiPX good to use for paintball?
The Tippmann TiPX is a great marker for paintball, however depending on the type of paintball you are playing you may want to use it as a sidearm, and not a primary marker. Since the barrel on this marker is rather short, it works best at a closer range than most markers.
2/What upgrades for the Tippmann TiPX can I get?
There are quite a few modifications that can be made to the TiPX including drilling it for an airline, breach kits so it can take First Strike Rounds, and of course mounting attachments on the under barrel rail mount.
3/Can the Tippmann TiPX use First Strike Rounds (FSR)?
Out of the box, no the TiPX can not take FSR, however there are some breach and mag kits that will allow it to be compatible with FSR.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.