The 180R comes with a streamlined version of the S63 3-piece barrel system, providing impressive accuracy and stability. Players can also purchase additional PWR Inserts for custom bore control options. The new electronics package is built on the robust MME system and features a crisp OLED display, firing modes, and adjustable settings for a personalized experience. The 5-way adjustable trigger also allows for quick swaps of the detachable trigger shoe.
For players interested in old school mech ball, the 180R is fully mech compatible with the optional 180R-specific mech frame, featuring a fully ball-raced trigger and FL 3-Way for mechanical excellence. The new rear grips offer unbeatable comfort and control in both electro and mech forms.
Overall, the Gtek 180R is a complete and highly competitive paintball marker system straight out of the box, representing a new era of upper mid-range electronic paintball performance.
- OP-R Core Drivetrain
- Double Decoupled Spool Valve Operation
- Quick-Release Bolt Mechanism
- Quick Strip Grips
- Tooless Foregrip
- Hoseless air Transfer System
- 120PSI Operating Pressure
- Cure FT Bolt
- Microswitch Trigger Operation
- Blade Trigger Shoe (Removable)
- 4-Point Trigger Adjustability
- Twin Micro Ball-Raced Trigger Pivot
- Light Pipe Break Beam Breech Sensor System
- Toolless Breech Sensor and Detent Access
- 6061-T6 Aluminium Construction
- 3D Machined Body Components
- SL6 Inline Regulator
- S63 14.5" Three-Piece Barrel w/0.689” PWR Insert
- Compatible with all (Optional) PWR Inserts
- POPS ASA
- Next Gen MME Electronics Package
- OLED Graphical User Interface
- Self-Locating Low-Rise Feedneck
- Toolless Battery Access
- Protective Carry Case
- Optional 180R Mech Frame Kit
- 1.89 LBS
- 21.50 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto, NXL
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What should my tank output pressure be for my Planet Eclipse 180R?
The Planet Eclipse 180R can operate on input pressure from 250PSI all the way up to 800PSI, so you can utilize a super low pressure (SLP) tank regulator or a standard output pressure regulator.
2/What is the difference between the 170R and the 180R?
The Planet Eclipse 180R has multiple updates from its predecessor, the 170R. The largest changes that were made include a updated grip frame and grips which give the 180R a more slim feel, updated electronic boards, and a barrel that now utilizes the S63 PWR Inserts.
3/Is the planet Eclipse 180R worth it?
The Planet Eclipse 180R is one of the best options for a mid range marker, these will keep you competitive on the field, they are unbelievably reliable, and very user friendly. This marker is absolutely worth it regardless of if you play Retro paintball, recball, or tournament paintball!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.