Every shot in paintball is always important but even more so when you are playing mag-fed.
The MF100 is based on the extremely popular Emek, the Emek the MF100 share the same bolt system, the Gamma Core. The Gamma Core bolt operates at just 135 PSI making the MF100 very soft of paintballs, quiet and smooth. The MF100 definitely has a unique shot and in a magazine fed world where most the guns are much louder, the MF100 with the Gamma Core is much different.
Planet Eclipse paid close attention to both First Strike Rounds and round ball when designing the MF100 to make sure it would feed both well. The MF100 is compatible with Dye DAM magazines in both 10rd and 20rd sizes.
The MF100 provides a flexible compatibility platform so the player can create multiple configurations. Run with full hand guard for the full AR effect. Or remove the hand guard and run a CQB look. Playing a big game and want to be a heavy gunner? Drop out the mags, fit the PAL Loader System compatible feed tube, clip in the dummy mag and run a PAL Loader, or any other loader of your choice. It's all about flexibility and personal preference with the MF100.
- MagFed and Loader Fed Configurations
- Single Trigger
- Push button safety
- Spool Valve operation
- Gamma Core Drivetrain
- Compatible with DYE DAM DTM Magazines
- Custom Mechanical 3-Way Valve
- GRN - Glass Reinforced Nylon Outer Composition
- 135psi Operating Pressure
- Soft-Touch Bolt with 3-Stage Bolt Acceleration
- Valve Chamber Shut-Off and Breech Sensing Drivetrain
- Adjustable Lever Operated
- PAL Compatible Clamping Feedtube
- Deftek Offset Feed
- Integrated SL4 Inline Regulator
- External Velocity Adjustment
- 14.5" 2-Piece Barrel - Cocker Threads
- POPS ASA
- Dual Density Toolless Clamshell Grips
- Hose-less Air Transfer System
- Eclipse Mag Follower and Spring Upgrade Kit Included
- Compatible With:
Eclipse PWR Stock (Sold Separately)
- 3.6 LBS
- 23.25 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Pal hopper, Dye Magazines, CF20 Magazines or Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease, 1 CF20 Magazine, Stock adapters, Dummy Magazine, and Feed neck
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon) Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/ Can i use CO2 on a Planet Eclipse EMF100?
DO NOT use CO2 to power the EMF100. This marker ONLY operates with compressed air (HPA). Have a look at one of the 48/3000 air tanks - HERE
2/ What is the EMF100 made out of?
It’s a GRN composite outer body with an aluminum inner sleeve.
3/ Will the Planet Eclipse EMF100 need batteries?
No the EMF100 is a mechanical marker so no batteries are needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.