The Eclipse Ego LV2. It’s what you’ve been waiting for and then some!
The latest evolution of one of the most iconic and enduring marker designs in paintball history The EGO can easily be called an era-defining marker, not just for Planet Eclipse, but for all of paintball. The Ego itself debuted in 2005, it redefined the standards of performance and reliability that became the benchmark for all others to be measured against and still are to this day!
The Planet Eclipse Ego LV2 pushes that concept of improvement with an all new body that provides increased internal volume as well as a new Cure FT bolt. The newly designed bolt generates even lower operating pressures (approx 115psi) which results in a quieter and softer shot than ever before. Without hesitation, the LV2 is easily the best shooting stacked tube marker of all time.
For years Ego fans have had a hoseless construction at the top of their ‘must-have’ list. With the release of the Eclipse LV2, that box has been checked! But there is so much more to admire. The new HPR and LPR package not only look and perform differently, but it also markedly improves the stability of the LV2. Designed with a toolless wraparound grip and a sizeable thumb gap between the foregrip and trigger guard, it feels amazing to hold. It also gives players more maneuverability in the hand, making stance switches effortless. The grips also allow quick and easy access to some important features such as the battery, optional BLE capability, OLED display and brand new MME electronics package with USB. Also included in the new Eclipse LV2 are the adjustable flow controls in the user-serviceable solenoid and of course the new toolless eye covers.
Planet Eclipse are known to have markers the just work! You expect and receive impeccable performance and reliability. Each Eclipse LV2 is set up in factory to come out of the box ready to compete. Set your velocity and go, simple as that. Now, for those that like to tinker, the LV2 has the ability to be tuned and adjusted as you see fit. There are so many options to tune the efficiency and feel with HPR, LPR, Dwell, forward and rearward rammer speed control, and even optional rammer weights (included), it is guaranteed to give you the experience you desire!
This Planet Eclipse LV2 is a color swap (CS), Lead times for this color way vary as it requires 2 separate markers to complete it. Please account for additional wait times when preordering this marker.
- NEW Hoseless design
- NEW HPR and LPR assembly
- NEW OLED display module
- NEW LED status indicator
- NEW Wraparound grips with sealed pushbuttons
- NEW Fully contoured foregrip
- NEW MME (Modular Marker Electronics) electronics package
- NEW Shaft S63 modular barrel system (2 PWR inserts included .689 & .685)
- NEW BLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy) compatibility (optional)
- NEW Toolless eye covers
- NEW Cure FT bolt
- NEW Larger valve chamber and lower operating pressure
- NEW Semi-rigid carry case
- NEW Low-rise adjustable clamping feed-neck with lever-locator
- NEW Spare onboard detents
- NEW 2 year manufacturer Warranty
- User-serviceable SMC solenoid
- Dual SFR (flow controls) bolt speed control adjustment
- SFR adjustment tool
- USB E-Portal compatibility
- Stacked tube poppet
- Lever Valve operation
- Zick3 Rammer assembly - Heavy and lightweight rammers included
- 115psi operating pressure
- 9V battery powered
- Blade trigger (compatible with 170R/CS1/GEO4 trigger shoes)
- 5-point trigger adjustability
- Spring and magnetic trigger return mechanisms
- Micro-switch trigger sensor
- POPS ASA
- Deftek offset feed system
- 21.65 Inch
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto and Ramp
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic Hopper
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Oil, Light and Heavy Rammer
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What is different between the LV1.6 and the Planet Eclipse LV2?
Some of the largest differences include no AT pipe, a redesigned foregrip which includes the HPR and LPR, a re-designed bolt, and an all arround update to the milling.
2/What makes the LV2 so great?
The Planet Eclipse LV2 is the latest of the Ego line of markers, which have been dominating the game since their inception in 2005. These are designed to be the most tunable marker on the market, so you can get it to shoot exactly how you would like between the regulator adjustment, dwell, solenoid adjustment, and utilizing either the light or heavy rammer.
3/What tank output pressure should I use for the LV2?
The Planet Eclipse LV2 operates best with a tank set to 250psi-550psi.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.