The brand new HK SABR Paintball Gun by HK Army was created to bring an enjoyable experience at the entry level price. Composed of a robust, high-grade aluminum body, the SABR is built to withstand even the toughest beatings. Maintenance on the HK Army SABR is very minimal and made easy with the quick release delrin bolt that can be removed and re-inserted in a matter of seconds. A 12 inch stock ported barrel is included with the SABR, giving you a straight and accurate shot right out of the box. The SABR utilizes Autococker barrel threads if you want to upgrade your barrel down the line. The patented internal gas through grip gives a more ergonomic feel while holding the SABR and making the marker more streamlined. The SABR Paintball Marker has the ability to run off either CO2 or compressed air depending on your budget for an air system and what is available at your local field. Adjusting the velocity of the SABR is also very easy with clear markings on the back of the marker with the included Allen Key to meet your fields required FPS (feet per second) limit. The adjustable clamping feed neck allows any size hopper to be attached and properly secured to the top of the marker. A HK Army barrel cover with adjustable elastic band is included to meet field safety requirements. The included parts kit includes all the O-Rings and Allen Keys necessary for performing maintenance on your SABR Paintball Marker. All of these features and more make the SABR Paintball Marker the ultimate entry level paintball marker you can depend on every paintball outing.
- Quick release delrin bolt for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Ported / Honed 12" one piece barrel for increased accuracy (Bore size 0.685)
- Semi-Automatic Firing
- CO2 and Compressed air compatible
- Double finger trigger with safety switch
- Spare O-rings and Allen Keys
- Safety HK Army barrel cover with adjustable elastic band
- Adjustable clamping feed neck to ensure that the loader is properly secured to the top of the marker
- Patented internal gas through grip gives a more ergonomic feel while firing the marker
- Easily adjustable velocity located on the back of the marker with laser engraved with +/- to ensure the velocity is adjusted properly
- Dual breech flex ball detent with easy access covers which can be removed for maintenance
- 2.01 LBS
- 19 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air or Co2
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Any Hopper will work, Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Body, Composite Grip Frame
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What hopper should I use on the HK Army SABR?
Hoppers are fairly universal, so you can use a standard gravity fed hopper, or you can use an upgraded electronic hopper, which will feed more consistently, whichever works best for your playing style!
2/What paintballs should I use in the HKL Army SABR?
The HK Army SABR can use any .68 caliber paintballs, however we would recommend using only Recreational grade, or Mid grade paintballs, just to ensure that you are not unnecessarily breaking overly brittle paint in the marker.
3/Can the HK Army SABR be upgraded?
At this time, about the only HK Army SABR upgrades are going to be the barrel, using Autococker threads, it is very easy to find a replacement barrel for it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.