HK Army x Planet Eclipse strikes again! This time with the ever popular CS3 marker. HK Army has taken their 'Fossil' custom milling job and has applied it to the CS3, making it look more menacing. To match the milling on the body, the back cap and barrel back have also received this treatment. These are super limited, so snag one of these before they're gone!
Meet the HK Fossil CS3 which offers more, across many aspects of its design. Let's
start with the NEW OP Core drivetrain. With its Industry First Fully Double Decoupled
drive (FDD), and integrated auto dwell dynamics (ADD) it provides supreme consistency, efficiency and reliability, in our most powerful and intelligent spool drive assembly to date. Its 50% increase in valve chamber volume enables the OP Core to operate at an insanely low pressure range of 95-105psi, which not only offers a reduction in sound signature, but noticeably reduces bolt force and recoil and an approximate increase of almost 20% in efficiency over the CS2 that this replaces. The OP Core benefits from the NEW Cure FT bolt that has a higher air flow rate throughout its 3-stage acceleration and completes the truly impressive OP Core drivetrain package.
The CS3 prides itself on not only delivering power from its incredible levels of
performance, but on the confidence it gives the player when they step under the net.
The ergonomics, how the marker feels in the hand and how the player becomes at one
with the marker are important to the success of both parties. With a longer grip pitch, a
higher rear hand position on the frame, and a reduced overall height from barrel bore to
tank centreline, the stance of the CS3 feels instantly more aggressive than its
predecessors. But also instantly familiar to those who have spent any time with any
Eclipse high end offering. Visually, the CS3 appears more purposeful with its aggressive stance, confident milling, and poise.
HK Army Custom Fossil Milling
HK Army Fossil Milled Shaft S63 Barrel Back with 2 PWR Inserts (.689 & .685)
Frame With Extended Reach and revised Grip Geometry
High Flow FT Bolt with Lower Operating Pressure – 95-105psi
Reduced Recoil and Reduced Sound Signature
5 Point Adjustable Blade Trigger W/ Rake Control
MME Electronics Package W/ BLE Bluetooth and OLED Rear Mounted Display
Quick Release Bolt and Eye Covers
Hoseless Air Transfer System
Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
Lock N' Load Battery Holder W/ 2 X AA Battery Operation
Fully Mech Compatible – Mech Frame Sold Separately
Hard Zipper Case W/ Comprehensive Parts Kit and Allen Wrench Set
Here’s the manufacture features for the Planet Eclipse CS3
- OP Core Drivetrain
- High Flow FT Bolt
- CS3 3D Milled Aluminum Body
- CS3 Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- CS3 Frame With Extended Reach and revised Grip Geometry
- 3-Stage Bolt Acceleration
- Fully Decouple Drive (FDD)
- Auto Dwell Dynamics (ADD)
- 50% Larger Valve Chamber Volume
- Lower Operating Pressure – 95-105psi
- Reduced Bolt Force
- Reduced Recoil
- Reduced Sound Signature
- Deftek Breech System (DBS)
- 5-Point Adjustable Blade Trigger w/Rake Control
- S63 Pro Barrel - Total Length 14.5"
- S63 PWR Inserts 0.685" and 0.689" Inserts
- MME Electronics Package
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- OLED Rear Mounted Heads-Up Display
- Quick Release Toolless Eye Covers
- Onboard Spare Detents
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- Low Profile CS3 POPS Assembly
- Two-Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Sealed Push-Button Console And Magnifying Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised and Textured Foregrip
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Frame Mounted Electronics (FME)
- Two Bolts – FT and Hard Tip Bolts Included
- Ultra Low Power SMC Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Assembly
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal and E-Portal Lite App Compatible
- Fully Mech Compatible – Mech Frame Sold Separately
- Weight: 876g/1.93lb (inc Barrel, Batteries, Feed, POPS)
- Length: 553mm/21.77" (inc Barrel)
- Electronic / Mechanical: Electronic (Mech Frame Sold Separately
- Firing Modes: Semi Auto, NXL, PSP, Retro,
- Co2 / Compressed Air: Compressed Air
- Barrel Threads: Autococker
- Type of Hopper recommended? Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box? Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease
- Construction / Metal Finishing: All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What version of E-portal does the CS3 use?
Currently the Planet Eclipse CS3 can be updated and you can modify settings utilizing the E-Portal Lite app for iOS devices, once the next version of E-Portal is released it will cover the CS3 allowing you to edit the splash screen in addition to other features.
2/What are the best settings to use on the Planet Eclipse CS3?
With the CS3, or any marker for that matter, we always recommend utilizing the manufacturers stock settings. Conveniently, Planet Eclipse programs their markers with a variety of presets so you can select the one that fits the format that you are playing.
3/What is the difference between the CS2 Pro and the CS3?
The Planet Eclipse CS2 Pro and the CS3 share some similarities, but are worlds apart! Some of the biggest differences are the bolt system in the CS2 Pro is the Gamma Core, in the CS3 it was updated to the OP Core which provides a 50% increase to the volume chamber, providing an even more consistent shot! The grip frame of the CS3 has also been redesigned to fit even more comfortably in the hands, this houses the new style board as well. The barrel has been upgraded from the Shaft FL to the S63 with more insert options available and a 3 piece design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.