The new DYE DSR+ is here for the encore. Refined for today’s demands for the newer player wanting out-of-the-box pro performance to the diehard tournament player, the new and improved DSR+ offers class-leading, unparalleled dominance for an increased competitive edge and more fun on the paintball field.
New body design:
- Aggressive light weight and low profile 3-D milling
Increased grip clearance between frame and fore grip, Epic:
- Increased thumb room accommodates virtually any grip style
New Edge2 trigger:
- Offset flat face design
- Improved leverage
- Improved sustainable ramping
- Full adjust trigger
- Pre and post travel adjustment
- Activation point adjustment
- Tension adjustment
The Edge2 trigger uses a flat face design proven by a world class competition shooter. The offset parallel faces promote a lower perch on the trigger that creates greater leverage. The mid-point and tip joints offers positive contact points for increased trigger pull consistency and positive feedback against your fingers.
Lever lock clamping feed neck:
- Positive grip of any size hopper neck
- All metal design
- No swivel collar
- Adjustable Cam lever clamp
The adjustable Lever lock allows you to securely lock you Loader onto your gun without tools. DYE’s Lever Lock feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your Loader stays low profile with the rest of your gear.
XL ASA lever:
- XL lever generates massive leverage
- Traction lobes provide no slip grip
Now with an easy turn Extra Large on/off lever, with no slip traction lobes, gassing up the balanced UL TruCam Airport couldn’t be easier. The recessed lever design protects from accidental de-gassing of the system. The sleek, compact airport is integrated with the Hyper 6 reg into a simplified easy to service air handling cartridge, that provides tremendously efficient air flow.
New Quick Turn battery cover lock knob:
- Finger turn battery knob
- Quick turn recessed lock nut
- Use thumb, or coin. 180deg turn
- Trapped lock nut – can’t loose
- Housed in durable compact front grip
Flex Bolt face now standard:
- Proven flex face design
- Extremely gentle paint handling
- Flaring soft tip design offers no blowback or breech drag
The Flex Face soft tip bolt is an instant upgrade to paint handling. The Flex Face bolt tip ensures the most fragile paint will be gently carried through the breach and helps protect irregularly shaped paint from being clipping.
ARC+ bolt design - updated:
- Reduced O-ring count
- Longer service cycles
- Simplified service
Redesigned valve porting:
- Improved shot to shot consistency
- Softer, quieter shot signature
- Dwell insensitive
- High efficiency
- Super low operating PSI (about 110psi)
- Air supply cut off in solenoid
- Minimized chamber expansion
- 2 Stage bolt acceleration
- Air spring return
The all new ARC+ Bolt is DYE’s ground breaking engine that delivers amazing performance in a robust, reliable package. The ARC+ Bolt’s smooth quiet shot, high efficiency, and soft touch on paint is the result of precise engineering. Optimized flow paths, dwell independent valve control, air supply cut off, and nearly zero chamber expansion are all critical design components to the ARC+ bolt air efficiency. The controlled bolt acceleration, air spring, impact bumpers, and ultra-low operating pressure ensure a smooth quiet accurate shot that is extremely gentle on paint.
Flex SFR solenoid:
- Adjustable flow control
- Tune DSR to preferred shot signature
You can now custom tune the DSR+ solenoid to supply more or less air to ARC+ bolt. This allows the player to make the shot signature as smooth as possible or give get a crisp positive shot feedback. The flow control lever is easily accessed under the grip. A simple turn left or right will give you your ideal shot signature.
Stronger sticky grips:
- Redesigned stress points to help prevent tearing Dual density material
- Full wrap grip
- Micro texture
- Superior comfort
- Superior grip and control
- 1 screw per side assembly
- The full, wraparound Sticky Grip™ with micro texture provides ultimate grip. Dual density design offers comfort and control. The single screw design utilizes a durable locking system that ensures a rock solid grip, and at the same time quick access for service.
4th Gen Eye Pipe:
- New detent and breech geometry designed to work flawlessly with a much wider range of paint sizes including extremely small paint. Durable self-cleaning system
- Protection from damaging breech ware Improved breach geometry – reduces ball bounce, improved paint handling
- Improved detent geometry – eliminates double feeding, improved extra small paint handling
- New independent integrated leaf spring detents
- Eliminates bulky eye plates and small easily stripped mounting screws
- Compatible with M2, M3, DSR and Rize Series markers
DYE’s patented Eye Pipe System moves into its 4th generation of refinement with updated breech geometry and independent detents designed to accommodate a wide range of paint sizes including extremely small paint. There are many important features of the Eye Pipe System. It shields the anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint. The thick durable polycarbonate pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle creating a self-cleaning operation that ensures the eyes are always monitoring the breech. Your marker stays protected from harsh environments eliminating permanent performance hindering breech wear. The new shape of the independent leaf spring detents are integrated into the Eye Pipe preventing double feeds and chopped paint, all while eliminating the need for bulky exterior eye plates.
CARRY OVER FEATURES FROM ORIGINAL DSR:
Quick release bolt:
- Push button
- Quick pin styled operation
- Air lock prevents accidental release while under pressure
- The all-new Quick Release Bolt Assembly is a robust steel gate system with air lock that prevents accidental bolt release and securely hold the bolt in place. A simple push button system allows the user to remove and re-install the bolt kit in seconds. Standard maintenance has never been easier or more accessible.
MOS operating system:
- OLED display screen
- 5 way joystick control
- Training modes
- Extended battery life
- Dual player profiles
- The DSR is powered by DYE’s Method Operating System. The MOS gives the operator unrestricted access to precision tuning, and unsurpassed performance. The 5-way Joystick control and high contract OLED display screen provide an intuitive user interface. The optimized MOS programing logic ensures lightning-fast response time, long battery life, precision tuning, and Dual player profiles to store your exact playing specifications. Communication between frame and Body is facilitated through the Freewire connector pins. Compression pins ensure a positive connection between performance driving hardware and the MCU. DYE Freewire connector pins Eliminate awkward wire routing, and dramatically improve serviceability. The DSR’s MOS truly is advanced performance in the palm of your hand.
- No wire between frame and body – quick disconnect, contact pads
- Eliminate awkward wire routing, and dramatically improve serviceability.
- hindering breech wear. Extended life leaf spring ball detents are integrated into the EYE PIPE preventing double feeds and chopped paint, as well as eliminating the need for bulky exterior eye plates.
- The macro line has been removed to improve ergonomics and performance. Switching hands in tight situations has never been quicker or easier.
UL 45 frame:
- Hour glass shape
- Ergonomic designed specifically around the dual finger trigger
- superior comfort
- superior grip and control
- The UL 45 frame is the culmination of top pro player influence and progressive engineering. Designed specifically for modern double finger triggers, the UL frame’s Hour-Glass shape was ergonomically designed to give the player ultimate control, comfort, and performance. The UL frame combined with DYE’s now famous Sticky grips offers a secure grip for stability and accuracy, while at the same time encourages a sustainable, rapid trigger speed. The Edge1 trigger with adjustable travel, activation and resistance allows for optimal tuning for the unbeatable speed, reaction time and trigger control.
- Air pressure bleed off
- Coil spring for easy service
- 2 screw mounting -easy service
- Top load assembly – faster easier service, better access to all o-rings
- Integrated into air handling cartridge with TruCam airport
- The Hyper 6: now with a more efficient airflow path , and consistent piston movement. The latest generation of DYE’s trusted line of regulators, is the most reliable and consistent regulator DYE has produced to date. Updated with a single coil spring and top load assembly delivers exceptionally easy service. Integrated into the Hyper 6 is a pressure bleed off to ensure no gas is trapped in the marker when degassed. Improvements focused on performance, reliability, and safety to ensure the best playing experience possible.
- Color coded o-rings make it easy to quickly identify the correct replacement o-ring when performing maintenance on your marker.
UL TruCam Airport:
- Balanced cam drive on/off airport
- Larger more durable components for long life
- Single o-ring design
- The UL TruCam Airport is a balanced cam system with an easy turn on/off toggle lever. The recessed lever design protects from accidental de-gassing of the system. The sleek, compact airport is integrated with the Hyper 6 reg into a simplified easy to service air handling cartridge, that provides tremendously efficient air flow.
CORE 2pc barrel:
- 14 inch
- 2pc construction – compatible with all DYE barrels
- Steady port –DYE UL 8” tip
- The new Core 14 inch 2pc barrel comes with DYE’s proven vent hole pattern in the trademark Steady Port tip, and the Core control back with an internal bore machined and finished under extreme tolerance specs. Self -aligning two piece construction ensures properly centered assembly between control bore and steady port tip. This combination of precision components provides an extremely quiet shot, superior accuracy, and total performance.
Luxury design and ergonomic construction:
- No exposed crews or plates
- All aluminum construction
- low profile design
- Hose-less design
- UL frame with full wrap sticky grips
- Dual density front grip
- Simple joystick OS operation and navigation
- 3 tool assembly
- Hard form gun case with EVA foam lining for secure protection
- 2 LBS
- 21 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- NXL, Burst, Full Auto,Semi Auto,
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic hopper
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrench set, Greese, and Update cable
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What is different on the DSR+?
The DSR+ refined the original by utilizing a new trigger design, updated milling, a larger ASA knob, a larger battery door knob, a new feedneck, redesigned trigger guard, Arc+ Bolt, Updated valve porting, adjustable solenoid, and stronger grips.
2/What is different about the new DSR+ trigger?
The trigger that is on the new Dye DSR+ was designed by a competition shooter for improved leave-rage and easier ramp sustainability.
3/What barrel threads does the Dye DSR+have?
The DSR+ uses Autococker threaded barrels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.