Introducing one of the latest MagFed Paintball Guns. An extremely authentic, AR-Styled Tactical Carbine Marker! You can go MagFed, or traditional loader and get the best of both worlds in one awesome package. The TMC can be fully customized giving the player more unique options for Tactical Games, combining functionality with the World renowned Tippmann reliability for the next standard in MagFed products.
- Fully Pneumatic Marker
- Proven High Performing In-Line Bolt System
- Dual Feed Option: Can Be Hopper Or Magazine Fed
- Authentic Assault Rifle Look And Feel
- Fully Functional Charging Handle
- Easy-Pull Trigger
- Over Molded Rubber Grip
- 12" High Performance Barrel With Muzzle Break
- Bottom Mounted ASA
- Internal Stainless Steel Gas Line
- 2 Position External Selector
- 5 Position Collapsible Stock
- Durable Aluminum Receiver
- Adjustable Sights
- AR-15 Style Shroud With Built-In 4 Sided Picatinny Rails
- 4.02 LBS
- 27 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air or Co2
- Barrel Threads
- M98 (Model 98)
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- TMC / Stormer Magazines or any hopper, Electronic for optimal performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Oil, 2 magazines, Shoulder Stock, Shroud, sights
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Composite construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/How many paintballs fit in the Tippmann TMC Magazines?
The TMC magazines hold 20 paintballs.
2/Can I use hopper and magazines at the same time?
No, you can only use one or the other, if you attempt to use both the marker will jam and will not be operational.
3/What barrel can I use on the Tippmann TMC?
the TMC can use any 98 threaded barrel, however depending on the milling and design of it, it may not fit inside the shroud.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.