- Split receiver design - provides easier access to internal components for simplified installation of accessories and upgrades
- Easy to remove power tube - self sealing/locking gas line makes cleaning and maintaining your marker quick and easy
- Full Depth Pockets for ASA - eliminates the need to loosen the ASA bolts when disassembling the marker
- Secure Front Site Spring and Trigger Pins - Easier to service and reassemble
- Matte Finish - Durable matte finish on ASA and barrel reduces reflective glare
- Picatinny Rails - makes adding carry handles, scopes, or sites a snap
- Vertical Front grip - redesigned front vertical grip for improved stability and added texture for a better feel
- Redesigned Sling Mount End Cap - allows easy attachment of a variety of different style slings
- ACT (Anti Chop Technology) is a patent pending design to help eliminate ball chopping and ensure consistent performance. Using a new technology that has the front and rear bolt working independently of each other, ACT virtually eliminates ball chopping and improves ball accuracy with less barrel cleaning. And unlike other anti chop systems, this system maintains ball velocity shot after shot and does not have to be re-cocked if the anti chop technology had to be engaged.\
- Semi automatic, .68 caliber
- 8 1/2 inch Quick Thread stone honed high performance barrel
- Fully customizable to enhance performance
- All aluminum die cast receiver
- Fully customizable receiver and electronics adaptable
- Heavy duty stainless steel braided gas line
- Removable front grip to accept expansion chambers, vertical kits
- Wide range velocity adjustment screw
- Durable black finish
- 150+ foot effective range
- Trigger speed up to 8 shots per second
- Includes maintenance pack: Allen wrench set, spare tank o ring, marker lubricant, cleaning cable
- 3 LBS
- 18.75 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air or Co2
- Barrel Threads
- M98 (Model 98)
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Any Hopper,Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Oil
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What is the difference between the Tippmann 98 custom and the ACT Platinum Series?
The Tippmann 98 Custom ACT Platinum Series utilizes a slightly different bolt system that provides Anti-Chop Technology (ACT) to help mitigate the amount of paintballs that the bolt system breaks or chops when firing the marker.
2/What upgrades for the Tippmann 98 Custom can I get?
Over the years there have been a ton of upgrades that have been available for the 98 Custom from barrels, to electronic grip kits, to bolts, and conversion kits.
3/What barrel works best on the Tippmann 98 Custom?
You can use any barrel with 98 style threads, the most optimal barrels to use for this marker are any that range between 14 to 16 inches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.