Chose to add a CCU Kit to go with your Etha 3M? Not to worry, we install it for you AND you keep the original parts along with your marker!
The Eclipse Etha 3 M has noticeable performance difference and upgrades when compared to the eMek. The Etha3 M has an all metal trigger with a lighter return spring and comes stock with the FL 3-way. Not only will it shoot faster straight out of the box than the eMek, it will have a smoother shot as well. Upgraded with a POPS ASA and 2 piece barrel the performance cannot be beat! Although they are no longer PAL compatible, they do come equipped with an all metal clamping feedneck and an entry level electronic loader like the Protoyz Speedster is a great option.
- Quick Release Back Cap
- Low Rise Clamping Metal Feed-Neck
- 2 Piece Shaft Barrel (same as the 170R)
- Metal Blade Style Trigger (with lighter trigger return spring)
- FL 3 Way
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aluminum inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and fore grip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- POPS ASA assembly
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- DefTek offset feed
- 2.2 LBS
- 21.75 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon) Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/Is the Etha 3 M replacing the Emek?
No, the Etha 3M is more of an "Emek Pro" if you will, the standard Emek 100 will still be available, the Etha 3M however will come with more high end features already installed from the factory such as a adjustable aluminum trigger, a aluminum feed neck, a 2pc barrel, and the FL valve already installed.
2/Is the Etha 3M PALs compatible?
Although you can put a PAL hopper on the Etha 3M, you will not see the benefit from it as the Etha3M does not feature a PALs feed neck.
3/Is the Planet Eclipse Etha 3M worth it over the Emek100?
The Etha 3 M is simply designed to be a higher end option than the Emek 100. They are going to be very similar markers all in all, however the Etha 3 M is going to feature multiple things that people commonly upgrade on the standard Emek 100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.