Chose to add a CCU Kit to go with your Etha 3? Not to worry, we install it for you AND you keep the original parts along with your marker!
Introducing the all new Etha 3! All the greatness of the Etha 2, but with some fantastic upgrades! The Etha3 will offer the same outstanding Gamma Core drivetrain that we all know and love, in addition they added a quick release back cap and an all metal low rise feedneck. No more large bulky Pal feedneck, any electronic loader will fit perfectly in this low rise clamping feedneck. The 3 point adjustable blade trigger allows you the flexibility to adjust your trigger just the way you like it.
With the release of the Etha3, Eclipse has taken the outstanding performance and offerings of the previous Etha versions to the next level! See all the features below for more details.
- Quick Release Back Cap
- Low Rise Clamping Metal Feed-Neck
- 2 Piece Shaft Barrel (same as the 170R)
- Metal Blade Style Trigger (with 3 point adjustability)
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aluminum inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and fore grip
- Lock n' load 9V battery system
- Hose-less air transfer system
- POPS ASA assembly
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- DefTek offset feed
- Ambidextrous LED status indicator
- 2.2 LBS
- 21.75 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto, NXL, PSP
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- GRN (Glass Reinforced Nylon) Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What is new with the Planet Eclipse Etha 3?
The Planet Eclipse Etha 3 introduces a pop up back cap to the Etha platform making it easier to remove your bolt for quick maintenance, a aluminum Blade style trigger with multiple adjustment points, a Aluminum Feed neck with thumbscrew for quickly attaching your hopper, and a overall redesign of the entire platform!
2/Is the Etha 3 PALs compatible?
Although you can put a PAL hopper on the Etha 3, you will not see the benefit from it as the Etha3 does not feature a PALs feed neck.
3/Is the Planet Eclipse Etha 3 good for tournaments?
The Etha 3 is a fantastic marker for tournament paintball! These markers feature a variety of fire modes so you can set it to the leagues standards and rate of fire cap, they are very durable, reliable, and simple markers!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.