Designed to have a smaller, modular grip frame and shorter overall length, the FSC makes the perfect sidearm or can be modi ed to be a lightweight and aggressive CQC primary. The FSC can be powered by 8 gram or 12 gram Co2 cartridges and HPA and accepts 8.1/9.1 barrels making this one of the most customizable platforms on the market.
- Compact .68 Caliber Pistol
- Ambidextrous Safety
- 20% Smaller Grip than standard 8.1 Pistol
- 6 round magazine
- Standard 8.1/9.1 magazine compatible
- Under Mount Rail
- Textured Grip
- Micro-Honed Barrel
- 1.10 LBS
- 7.6 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- 8 Gram co2
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- FSC or T8 Magazines
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel cover, Spares, 2 magazines
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- Anodized Aluminum upper, composite lower
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/Can the First Strike FSC use larger magazines?
Yes, the First Strike Compact will accept T8/T8.1 magazines which have a larger capacity and can use the 12g Co2 cartridge rather than the 8g.
2/What is the velocity of the First Strike Compact?
The FSC has an adjustable velocity, but is typically used around 285fps-300fps
3/Can I use the First Strike Compact as a main marker?
That depends what type of paintball you are playing, however the FSC is designed to be a sidearm more than a main marker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.