Empire AXE 2.0 come with:
- 2 Piece Barrel Kits
- ON/OFF ASA
- Anti-Chop Eye System
- Aluminum Main Body Construction
- Adjustable trigger
- Low Pressure Operation
- Single Push button Power Switch
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for proven, reliable performance
- Externally serviceable, break-beam anti-chop laser eyes
- Shockwave board offers multiple adjustable firing modes (Semi, Ramp, Burst, Full Auto)
- RelayTM venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Wrap-around foregrip with micro-texture for non-slip protection from the elements
- Foregrip accepts the aftermarket drop-in OLED RedlineTM board
- Push button bolt removal system for tool-less engine maintenance
- Lightweight and accurate Driver XX two-piece barrel
- Superior velocity consistency for shot-on-shot accuracy
- Low pressure operation is gentle on fragile paint
- 10% Weight savings over previous the generation Axe
- 2.02 LBS
- 19.5 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto, Burst, Full Auto, Ramp
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic hoppers
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, and greese
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/Will the Empire Axe 2.0 work in tournaments?
Yes it will! The Empire Axe 2.0 features a board that is easy to program, and it can be adjusted for current NXL standards.
2/What is different between the Axe 2.0 and the Mini GS?
The Axe 2.0 features a bolt system that allows for tool less removal, easy access to the eyes by removing the eye covers, and is a little bit longer than the Mini GS, so it fits more peoples hands a little better and has more user friendly features.
3/What barrel kit works on the Axe 2.0?
Any barrel kit that is Autococker threads will work on the Empire Axe 2.0.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.