What are the necessities to play paintball?
Nothing but a desire to have an amazing experience is required to play the game of paintball for the first time! Professional paintball parks and game fields around the world cater to new players every single day, and offer all the necessary equipment for rent. From camouflage overalls and gloves to paintball approved face masks and goggles to paintball guns. Once players become hooked on the game, paintball pro-shops worldwide cater to players on every budget, offering performance clothing, equipment and paintball guns to suit any player’s wants and needs!
Things to take on your first day of Paintball:
- Closed Toe Shoes (Hi-Tops or Hiking Boots are best)
- Long Pants/Trousers
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- Sweatshirt/Hoodie for layering yourself
- Gloves (Any type of soft, flexible glove you have)
Additional items that may make your time at the paintball field more enjoyable:
- Plenty of water or other beverages to drink
- Microfiber cloths to clean off your goggle lens
- Rags to clean off any paintball hits
- A change of clothes for after the games are over