- Full electro-pneumatic marker
- Low pressure Spool Valve design
- 4 Firing modes: Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto
- Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- Adjustable telescoping shoulder stock
- Top Picatinny rail for accessories
- Ported, aluminum barrel with shroud
- Customizable design accepts aftermarket accessories
- Easy access firing engine for maintenance
- LED visual setting indicator
- Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
1/Is the Tippmann Stryker XR1 a good gun?
The Tippmann Stryker XR1 provides electronic performance to a tactical platform, which traditionally is mechanical.
2/What battery does the Tippmann Stryker XR1 use?
the Stryker XR1 uses a 9-Volt battery under the rear grips.
3/What barrel works best on the Tippmann Stryker XR1?
The Tippmann Stryker XR1 can use any Autococker threaded barrel, however the shroud of it may not be transferable to another barrel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.