Since its creation in 2004, the EGO has adapted and moved with the times to offer an unparalleled level of performance in the poppet valve market. And we've said it many times before, the LV1, in its various forms, is the perfect poppet valve marker. The way it feels performs and outlasts the competition, on any battlefield, is a testament to the LV1's superior qualities.
And with great performance comes great popularity, hence the latest incarnation of the LV1 platform, the EGO LV1.6. The most refined and reliable version of the EGO we've ever released.
- LV1.6 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- LV1.6 Cure5 Bolt System
- LV1.6 User-Serviceable Custom Solenoid
- Zick3 Rammers (Regular and Lightweight)
- Dual SFR Bolt Speed Controls
- Integrated Adjustable LPR
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Carbon Fibre barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- SL4 Inline Regulator In Foregrip
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Wrap-Around and Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- POPS Assembly
- Non-Slip Rubberized Foregrip
- User-Serviceable Air Transfer Pipe
- 135Psi Operating Pressure
- 5-point Adjustable Blade Trigger
- 1 X 9V Battery Operation
- Eportal-2 Compatible
- 2 LBS
- 21.75 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Semi Auto, NXL
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Electronic Hopper optimal Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease, Heavy and Light Rammers
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What should my tank output pressure be for my Planet Eclipse Planet Eclipse LV1.6?
The Planet Eclipse LV1.6 can be operated by a tank outputting anywhere from 250psi to 550psi, although "standard" output pressure of 700psi-800psi will not cause harm to the Lv1.6
2/What is the difference between the older LV1s and the LV1.6?
The Planet Eclipse LV1.6 has an updated rebuildable solenoid, making a far more sustainable platform for far longer than the previous variants of the LVs. Additionally the LV1.6 has updated milling along with some other refinements.
3/What is better, the Planet Eclipse Geo4 or the LV1.6?
Once you get to a certain point with high end markers it all becomes personal preference, and with the LV1.6 Vs. the Geo 4 you certainly can not go wrong. Each marker has its own feel, shot quality, and features that some users prefer over the other, so the best thing to do is check them both out!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.