Signature Series Force design by Blake Yarber of Team Dynasty.
Field One Paintball asked each player to create an inspired design from their own lives and paintball playing experience.
The goal was to unite the professional-grade performance and functionality of the Field One Force with each Dynasty player's personality.
The result is highly functional artwork. Inspired by the game of paintball and offered to you.
- Player inspired custom anodized Force Marker - Custom anodizing done by ARC Anodizing!
- Exclusive Dynasty AccuLock Barrel Back and Barrel Ring
- Limited Edition black anodized Nucleus Engine with Gold Bolt Tip
- Limited Edition Dynasty Force Patch
- Autographed Dynasty Player Card
- Built and tested at Field One Paintball Headquarters in California by Field One Master Techs, Yosh Rau and Alex Fraige
The Field One Force is the first paintball gun designed completely by Field One. The Force was in the works for years before the gun hit the market, in the hands of San Diego Dynasty it has been in the more strenuous conditions. With standout features like the ability to use rechargeable batteries or standard alkaline batteries and the adjustable foregrip, the F1 Force will be one of the hottest guns for years to come.
- Adjustable Foregrip (GRIP SHIFT)
- Bolt System (NUCLEUS ENGINE)
- On/Off ASA (CAM DRIVE)
- 4C Eyes System (ILLUMINATE 4-C EYE SYSTEM)
- Power (POWER SELECT)
- Barrel System (ACCULOCK)
- OLED Screen
- Lever Feedneck
- Deuce Trigger
- 2.5 LBS
- 21 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- NXL Ramp, Semi Auto, 3 Shot Burst, and Full Auto
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Any Electronic Hoppers
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches, Grease, .691 and .683 barrel inserts.
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/ What size barrels come with the Field One Force? You get two sizes with the Force, .683 and .691 guide bores.
2/ How is the Field One Force on brittle paint? The Field One Force handles all types of paint incredibly well, being able to shoot the most brittle of paint was one of Field Ones most important features that they worked into this marker
3/Does the Field One Force come with a rechargeable battery? The Field One Force comes with two AA batteries installed in the fore grip, and a rechargeable Li-Po battery can be purchased separately, but it is not included with the marker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.