The Acculock Barrel Kit is the result of more than a year of design and testing by one of the world's top professional paintball teams, San Diego Dynasty. When Field One set out to create their new barrel kit, they wanted to do something that was different and better than what was already out there. After countless hours in the design room and a strenuous testing program that included an array of paintball formats and environments, Field One Paintball have developed a new barrel kit that they think is superior to other products on the market.
The revolutionary AccuLock Barrel Kit includes 6 control bores ranging in inner diameter (I.D.) from 0.675, 0.679, 0.683, 0.687, 0.691 and 0.695, so you can get the perfect fit for any paint. The design, finish and overall quality of the AccuLock Barrel System combine to offer you unrivaled accuracy and dependability.
- Exclusive XSV AccuLock Barrel Back and Barrel Ring.
- Field One Paintball's patented self-aligning feature ensures you will have the perfect fit between control bore and tip every time.
- Traditional inserts are very fragile, so Field One designed their threaded control bores to be more durable.
- F1 Acculock control bores lock in place, with their new patent pending design, so there is nothing "floating" and inserts won't accidentally fall out.
- The kit includes smaller ID control bores for fitting with higher quality paint to give you the best efficiency and consistency.
- The kit also includes larger ID control bores to minimize ball breaks in the barrel by "over-boring" with lesser quality paint.
- 14" overall length with 6.75" control bores.
- AutoCocker threads only.
- AccuLock Barrel Kits come protected in a semi-rigid zippered case that fits all components of the barrel kit while not in use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.