New Auto Trigger When Azodin set out to modernize the KPC Pump it targeted the core aspects that made the original a beloved classic.
The price, durability, and low maintenance. The KPC doubles down on those aspects and combines the half-block body style with the solid Feather Regulator.
The result is a sleek pump that provides great performance in all conditions with durability that can be counted on.
KPC+ use the new inline ON/OFF bottom ASA, simple air intake.
The four combination of dust & polished colors offered are: Metal Orange, Blue Red, Blue Gold, and Ninja.
- HALF-BLOCK STYLE BODY
- PRESET FEATHER REGULATOR
- 14" SINGLE PIECE BARREL - BORE .685
- STAINLESS STEEL PUMP ROD AND GUIDE
- QUICK RELEASE BOLT WITH DUAL O-RINGS
- SCREW LOCK FEEDNECK
- SINGLE TRIGGER FRAME
- INLINE ON/OFF BOTTOM ASA
- 2.10 LBS
- 21 Inches
- Electronic / Mechanical:
- Firing Modes:
- Pump Action Only
- Co2 / Compressed Air
- Compressed Air Only
- Barrel Threads
- Type of Hopper recommended?
- Any will work, Electronic for best Performance
- Whats Included in the Box:
- Marker, Barrel, Barrel Cover, Spares, Allen Wrenches
- Construction / Metal Finishing:
- All Anodized Aluminum Construction
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
1/What are the barrel threads on the Azodin KPC+?
The KPC+ uses Autococker barrel threads.
2/What is a Auto Trigger?
An Auto Trigger, like what is featured on the Azodin KPC+, allows you to hold the trigger down while pumping, and once the pump handle is forward, the marker will fire without having to pull the trigger after each pump.
3/Does the Azodin KPC+ need to use an electric hopper?
No, there is no need for an electronic hopper on a pump marker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.