And now, the legendary GEO name is back.
- GEOIV Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- GEOIV Bespoke Backcap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- GEOIV Frame With Reduced Grip Angle
- GEOIV POPS Assembly
- GEOIV Updated IVCore Bolt System
- SFR Bolt Speed Control
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Aluminium Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- GEOIV Revised SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- Toolless Battery Replacement
- Quick-Disconnect Electrical Body To Frame Interface
- Two Piece Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Pocketed And Captured Air Transfer Seals
- 135Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power Solenoid Pilot Valve
- In-House Manufactured User-Serviceable ISCIS3 Valve
- 5-Point Adjustable Blade Trigger
- Interchangeable Tigger Profiles
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Micro USB Programming Port
- Eportal Compatible
1/ What is the difference between the CS2 Pro and the Geo 4?
The Geo 4 and the CS2 Pro are immensely different, but some of the largest differences to them are that the Geo 4 utilizes the IV Core as apposed to the GP Core in the CS2 Pro, additionally the solenoid of the Geo 4 is adjustable, so you can tweak and tune the shot of the marker.
2/ Can the Geo4 be used in mechanical events?
If the event allows you to cap the marker at 5.5BPS then yes you can, however there is no Mechanical frame or conversion for the Geo4 at this time.
3/ What Bolt is in the Planet Eclipse Geo 4?
The Geo 4 uses the IV Core for a very smooth, reliable and consistent shot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.