GTEK 170R's continue to SELL OUT! New batches coming in weekly. Call first if you need by a certain day. Otherwise 2-4 weeks from ordering, on average.
The new GTEK 170R has arrived and Planet Eclipse managed to create another stellar entry to the upper mid-range price point. I guess we should not be surprised as Eclipse guns are known for their unparalleled performance and quality.
Using the Gamma Core technology the GTEK 170R needs neither an air transfer tube or a macroline.
The new SL6 regulator allows the air to be led directly through the grip from the regulator to the bolt. The grip now houses all the technology like board, processor, solenoid etc.
The construction is extremely space efficient due to the smaller components, so much so, that the grip, is not a millimeter larger.
Thanks to a unique system, the Gamma Core only needs a working pressure of 135 PSI! This allows the GTEK 170R a very smooth, efficient and quiet shot.
For several years now Planet Eclipse spool valve markers have come equipped with the maintenance-friendly Bolt (Quick Release Bonnet). By simply lifting the rear cap on the marker you can pull out the entire bolt system (Gamma Core) out of the GTEK 170R's inner housing.
It couldn't be simpler or faster.
The marker is powered by a 9Volt battery, which is housed in the front handle. The solenoid now sits in the frame directly above the regulator. There’s no more fear of eye sensor cable breaks with the new Light Eye Pipes.
Features of the 170R include:
- Gamma Core Drivetrain
- Spool Valve Operation
- Quick-Release Bolt Mechanism
- Hoseless air Transfer System
- 135PSI Operating Pressure
- ST1 Bolt
- Microswitch Trigger operation
- Blade Trigger
- 4-Point Trigger Adjustability
- Twin Micro Ball-Raced Trigger Pivot
- Break Beam Breech Sensor System
- 9 Volt Block in Front Handle
- Toolless Breech Sensor and Detent Access
- 6061-T6 Aluminium Construction
- SL6 Inline Regulator
- Shaft 4/5 Compatible 14.5" Two-Piece Barrel
- POPS ASA
- OLED Graphic Interface
- Low-Rise Feedneck
- Toolless Battery Access
Included in Delivery:
- Solid aluminum case with zipper - Planet Eclipse GTEK 170R
- Shaft aluminum barrel back .689 (Shaft 4/5 compatible)
- One Shaft front part 14,5"
- Planet Eclipse hexagon socket wrench set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse running sock
- GTEK 170R spare parts set