Eclipse CS2 Paintball Marker
The latest in the CS line of markers, the Planet Eclipse CS2 will not disappoint! Like all things Eclipse, nothing was spared in creating this powerful machine. Their goal is simply to be the best, to create the best, to WIN!! Powered by the incredible GP Core Drivetrain and packed full of new decisive features the CS2 not only looks fantastic but has the ability to succeed on every level.
The Planet Eclipse CS2 Paintball Gun is loaded with all new features and an appearance that changes the game. The CS2 is now lighter and more compact than ever before thanks to extensive milling changes to the body and frame. By incorporating a new frame and shaving material to provide a sleek streamlined look, the CS2 weighs in at 24g less than its predecessor, the CS1.5.
An innovative modern design from Planet Eclipse makes this gun one of the easiest on the market to maintain. With the tool-less two-piece grip system that features a locking design all you do is move the switch and open the grips for easy access to the board. Paired with a newly designed tool-less bolt system, this brings simplicity of maintenance to a whole new level.
The most noticeable design change can be seen in the GP Core Drivetrain. With this GP Core drivetrain, the Planet Eclipse CS2 achieves an operating pressure of just 110psi. With such a low operating pressure, the CS2 paintball gun can shoot the most brittle of tournament paints during the worst weather conditions without breaking a single ball! Reducing the operating pressure to the lowest it has ever been, the CS2 produces an extremely smooth shot.
To further achieve the most accurate shot possible, Planet Eclipse gives you the amazing Shaft FL barrel with a Carbon fiber front paired with two options for barrel backs, one in .681 and one in .689 for sizing paint to get the best shot possible. Additional barrel backs in other bore sizes are available separately.
The Blade style trigger is fully customizable that can pivot its angle to match your desired feel. By adjusting the trigger to your preference, it allows the user to reach the highest firing rates possible in semi-auto mode.
- CS2 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- CS2 Adjustable Rake Blade Trigger (Interchangeable)
- CS2 Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.689" Insert and Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Carbon Fiber Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- 119G Lighter Than CS1 / 24g Lighter Than CS1.5
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips with Integrated Push-Button Console and Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck with Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- Eportal Compatible